Do not follow the below instructions until you have signed your ICA (contract) and told your broker you are leaving. After you are official with eXp Realty, you will need to move your license from your old brokerage to EXP.
Transfer your MLS and License to eXp on the same day.
Please be aware that sometimes your old broker will drop you from your MLS after you leave.... So be sure to have this all lined up before you tell them.
(In some cases agents have been locked out of their MLS.)
1. Go to calbre.ca.gov
2. Go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and click on Licensees and then click on eLicensing.
3. Register as "New to eLicensing" if you are not already registered.
4. Once registered click on "Change Employer".
5. In response to the question, "Would you like to change your employing broker or corporation?" Click "Yes".
6. Enter your new EXP Brokers license # 01878277 and click "Display Employer Information".
7. Click on "Save Employer Information".
8. Choose NO, your broker is not with you.
9. Choose YES in order to email your broker for approval.
10. Employment Broker certification page. Enter in your eXp state broker's email and they will certify your transfer. The broker will be notified to fill out this page and then when they do you will officially be an EXP agent!
(CA Agents - Ray Marquez - [email protected])
**If you are a broker the instructions are different so please email me or call me.
Prospector MLS Change Form:
1. Fill out the MLS Change Form and sign where it says "Subscriber".
2. Docusign the form to your EXP state broker, for their signature. (CA Agents - Ray Marquez - [email protected])
3. Fax form to correct MLS office at top of form.
Open the form here> Page 3 Agent Onboarding Packet - MLS Agent Change
At any point in the onboarding process, you (or those you are bringing to EXP) can reach out to us for help!
Contact Randy at [email protected] and (917) 435-4870